The Many Meals of Zurich

 To finish off the trip with trying new food, I will talk about the last 2 days of meals in the beautiful Zurich. Yesterday, I did not try anything new for breakfast, but I did try a new banana and chocolate crepe for lunch, which was delicious. It incorporated warm banana, and I did not think I would like it, but I did. It also had the best croissant that I have eaten over the course of the trip. It was the flakiest and definitely was a true French bread. For dinner, we ate at a homemade Italian place. I ate gluten-free homemade pasta with a spicy tomato sauce with peppers in it. It was by far my most favorite meal of the trip. I love pasta, but this pasta was extraordinary. Finally, today’s meals were a good ending to the trip. Breakfast was my typical croissant, fruit, and eggs, but for lunch, we ate at the Lindt Home of Chocolate. I ended up eating a waffle with homemade chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce, a warm soft pretzel, and a croque monsieur. To close out the trip, we had our last group dinner. I was unsure of what the fish was, but I ate fried fish and roasted potatoes, both of which were traditional food from Zurich. To top it off, a caramel flan was for dessert, making the meal the best way to end our time in Switzerland.